– finished the freelance thing, proofed, did the final summary report, sent it all in just before noon (and am now second-guessing myself, as usual)
– had a 47-min phone conversation
– baked bread
– plied Jan’s yarn (which went well, but not so well; I’ve got less than half the yardage I’d planned to get because the fibre was partially felted, making drafting a thin single almost impossable)
– wet-finished said yarn
– spun another 4oz of mohair/merino to make up for the shortfall
– listened to two episode of the SpinDoctor podcast (while spinning and plying)
Nice, sunny day, too.