Today, I have:
– Finished my copyediting project and handed it in, right on time
– Called the luthier to ascertain that the 1/4 size cello is finally ready for the boy to try (more on that later, it deserves its own post)
– Unpacked the spinning wheel that arrived this morning (more on that later, too)
– Finally gone to the post office to mail out two packages and a letter that have been sitting here since Monday
– Bought various pharmacy things like vitamins, etc.
– Gone to the library to pick up the books on hold for me (and also scored the new Alexander McCall Smith book in the Isabel Dalhousie series from the New Releases shelf)
– Finally gone to the bank to deposit the three (!) freelance paycheques that I’d been carrying in my wallet for over a week
– Paid bills; we are now totally up to date on utilities (in fact, I overpaid one, I think)
I’m catching up on what didn’t get done because I knocked myself out last weekend and Monday. Still taking it ve-e-e-e-ry carefully, and turning down new commitments and outings or evaluating already-scheduled ones as they come, though. I have the rest of the winter to get through, after all. I have been reminding myself to breathe all week, and it seems to have worked.