So far this morning I have:
– written half a dozen thank yous for mail and Christmas-associated stuff
– gone through winter/spring 2007 frontlists from three publishers to pinpoint potential review books, and made a schedule for reviews through July
– discussed the details of an article assignment for Wyntergreene, the local neopagan journal, due at the beginning of February
– talked through a potential second article for the same journal, also due at the beginning of February
– read news
– uninstalled and reinstalled and repaired Adobe so that it actually opens PDF files I download from the internet
– did some banking
And yet I feel as if I have accomplished pretty much nothing. I have got to re-examine my personal standards of productivity, because this is ridiculous.
Well, I did cross five things off my written to-do list. That’s something.